Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Rainy Days Ahead

I've been MIA for some time...Well, I needed a break heh.

It's been raining since last night. I heard it will be raining for the next few days as well. Folks.. prepare yourself as there might be floods.. (Lets pray it doesn't happen).

Rainy days means (to me) .. it's a wonderful time to curl up in bed, laze in bed, sipping a cup of hot chocolate/coffee, watching raindrops through the window while mind wanders elsewhere...it also means.. clothes will never dry up properly and I had to iron or let it dry "naturally" in air-cond room. Shhhezzz..

I still haven't recover from my holiday mood... was in Singapore the previous week to experience the Christmas mood there hehe.. more updates and photos soon.. I still haven't have time to edit those photos.. I've got lots of "experimenting" to do with some of my goodies from Singapore.. hiak hiak...muahahhahahhhh. Will blog about it if possible.. of the test results.. I'm appointing myself as the unofficial "tester" for those products :P

No comments: