Monday, November 03, 2008

Sax...away...

For a looonnnnng time I didn't do this.

Played a Kenny G album softly in the background.. and put on Himalaya's Purifying Mud Pack.. and lie on the bed.. so cooling so nice... for 10 mins I just lay there and relax.. listening to music... thinking of nothing.. very very nice feeling.. really relaxing myself.. The mask is nice.. with the help of air-con it became cool with minty feeling.. very relaxing.. ah.....can feel it tightening my face and neck.. firming at same time.. nice nice.. (thanks to Datin for letting me try the mask hehe.. and I hereby doing a short review of it :P) I would recommend this mask.. after I washed of the mask.. wow.. i saw my complexion brightened.. :)

Well, after being so busy for so long and stressed out.. I deserve to pamper myself.. I'm glad I did. Still feeling a little tired though...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenny G always reminds me of dining at hotels...LOL

joey said...

haha.. ya..and so I "transform" my room into hotel