Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Vegetarian Seafood Miso Soup Noodles
The ingredients :-
- some curly vege
- carrot (sliced to strips)
- miso paste
- vegetarian prawn (big size)
- vegetarian vege balls (qi cai wan)
- vegetarian crabmeat
- vegetarian princess pieces/chicken meat (siang su ji)
- udon noodles (2pkt) for serving of 2 adults and 1 child
1) Boil the udon first. After it's cooked, put it aside.
2) Boil some water (for soup), then just put all the ingredients in. Plus/Minus the miso paste and salt for your own taste/liking.
Ta Da ! This is the outcome :)
Delicious.. not bad for my first time DIY hehe..
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)