Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The H.S. Ah Pek

As usual we had breakfast and chit chats. The guys were one stone throw away but they left early. I had sleepless night. Datin too. We had coffee. So... we pour our hearts out... talking and laughing. Little did we know.. an Ah Pek sitting behind Datin was quietly observing us. I did not really give any attention to him until.....some people came by (Ah Pek's friends) and he said, "I'm watching movie". Beep! Beep! Beep! Alarms start going off in my head. My instinct told me.. he's talking about me and Datin.. hmmmm...
Well, his friends then replied him, "What movie??"

Ah Pek : Two girls laughing!!

This is even more obvious. Moreover he said it loudly so that we could hear him.. We quickly finished our coffee and leave. When we got up, he said "Laugh again another day...". KNS (kanasai). Hamsap Ah Pek. Nearly ruined my happy morning breakfast... :S I can feel that he scanned us from top to bottom as we leave the coffee shop...
Blardy Hell...(oops forgive my language) :P Too annoyed with the old man

No comments: