Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Chill Out

On a hot Sunday afternoon, it would be cool to chill at Igloo. My first thought was, it should be very cold inside. To my disappointment it wasn't really cold. Nevertheless..the ice blended yummies did melt in my mouth not on my bowl. As usual, we have a once a month's "ritual". That is to meet up and catch up with each other. Well, chill...

While waiting for Kat to arrive, N and I decided to chill with some ice blended.



Ice blended Oreo+peanut. yum yum



N getting first hand tasting of the ice blended yummies


I like the design of the place. Creative



Trying to get a nice shot of the penguin.. it's too high up..


Kat & Telford (I hope I spelled his name correctly :P) He's soooooooooo cute...

1 comment:

Colin said...

....I know him....Telford....