Wednesday, September 27, 2006

To My Beloved Fuji 420

Why, oh why do you leave me without any notification?

I've just gotten to know you better throughout our 1 1/2 years of friendship. How can you part without a word? It breaks my heart when you told me about your vision problem and that you have colour blind symptoms and don't know if there is any cure for that.

I'm really sad that you can't join me in the moments of happiness, sadness, etc. You've really been a great help in capturing the moments of my life and my family. I just want to let you know, I really appreciate it.

There it is.. bottled in my heart for so long. My digicam has broken down. The cost of repairing it is probably equivalent to buying a new one so.. why bother. I don't have the budget to buy right now . I like taking pics...Right now.. I just have to make do with my handphone camera..only 1.3 megapixel. Well, better than nothing right?

No comments: