Monday, November 12, 2007

No More Tears

I've shed far too many tears on this one. Enough is enough! I'm not going to let his selfishness control my life again.

Last Sat night was the last straw. I couldn't take it anymore. The "pain" is just too much for me to bear. I can't control myself.. and broke down. Even now and then when I think about it...I still shed a tear or two. I cried myself silly and to sleep. Woke up the next morning with damn bloated eyes & had to attend a wedding dinner that night. Makeup can't do much cover up for me. I wasn't in the mood to dress up and party.

This morning.. I thought I was quite over it.. but still.. I nearly cried again. Why... why do I have to suffer in this manner? Please don't burden me anymore. I can't take it. I want my own life back. Stay out of my life. For so many years.. I've been sacrificing and helping out.Isn't it enough? Ten years later still coming back to the same thing? This is totally bullshit!! No one can help you if you don't want to help yourself. STOP making my life so miserable.

GOD HELP YOU!!

No comments: