Sunday, October 28, 2007

In Loving Memory....

Dearest Allan,

It's true we've never met face to face though I wished we could. I was too young then to understand what's going on. What I heard from Dad is that you left us right after birth. I couldn't understand why then. I asked Mom where did you go. Mom told me you went to heaven and became an angel. I always have the feeling that you were watching over me during the school days. Years past, I had forgotten about you as I visit your resting place less and less as I grew older.

Yesterday morning, while cleaning your tomb it got me thinking about you again. When Mom smsed me to remind me to visit your resting place, there's a certain spark inside me. I made flower arrangement for you. I hope you like it. I can't really sleep the night before afraid that I couldn't wake up in time to visit you.

I've wondered, how it would be like if you are around. It's nice to have another man in the house. That's just wishful thinking. Can't change the history. Rest In Peace, bro.

Luv,

Sis

No comments: