Sunday, April 22, 2007

Green Green Grass Blue Blue Sky

Dragged myself out of bed this morning. The weather is too nice. Zzzzz....


One piece of kueh 50 cents. Wanna buy from me or not?


Guys with parangs selling kuehs... muahhahahahhaa.. ok ok.. pose nicely... kechak!


Me taking a breather... shooting sceneries...






Very green piece...


Thirsty anyone? Lots of coconuts up there.. none of us know how to climb so...


Astounding find...scorpion.. looking ready to strike.. it pretends to be dead.. but curl up it's weapon



Daredevil Simpz.. caught the scorpion. Me? I'm far far away at this time haha... scorpions are not for me...


This house reminds me of Xia Re Mo Mo Cha at Pulau Redang. Just that it's not that colourful. You guys must be wondering why there's no photos of me.That's because I'm too bz snapping pics haha...

No comments: